PLUS: The Norwich Pumpkin Carving Competition. Prizes include a year's free entry to Norfolk Museums and panto tickets at NorwichTheatre Royal.
FREE at The Forum from Monday to Thursday 11am - 3pm
- Bring witches and ghosts alive on our Halloween colouring wall
- Learn about local myths and legends in the Fusion Gallery (10am - 5pm)
- Hear the Yarnsmith of Norwich tell horrid historic tales (11am)
- See the biggest pumpkin you've ever seen (probably!) - arriving Tuesday
Also FREE on Wednesday and Thursday 11am - 3pm
- Make lanterns and masks ready for the Spooky City parade
- See the giant pumpkin being carved and get inspiration for your own pumpkins
- Batty, ghostly, witchy face painting
At Norwich Castle from Monday to Thursday
- Scary dungeon tours... relive the lives of Castle prisoners
- Take part in the Bewitched Big Draw. Make bats and cats, spiders, witches and skeletons to live in our giant haunted castle.
- Dude Coopers bluegrass band playing from 5-7pm on Thurs 31 Oct
- And WATCH OUT for bats in the creepy Keep!
- More Castle event info here