21 November at 16:30–20:30
St. Andrews's Hall
St Andrews Street, NR3 1 Norwich, Norfolk
On average we each spend £640 on clothes a year and collectively throw out 1 million tonnes of textiles …one third of this has barely been worn!
ReFashion Norwich is a FREE event highlighting sustainable fashion whilst having some fun along the way. We want to improve awareness on how to upcycle your unloved garments and give them a new lease of life.
The event will feature:
· Catwalk shows featuring vintage fashion & preloved bridal wear
· Urbanise your denim-wear with splash graffiti
· Prop-shop photobooth
· Second hand and vintage clothes sales
· Norwich Fashion Jam 2017 launch & charity shop style challenge
· FREE live upcycling workshops
· Style surgery advice
· Craft stands and demonstrations
…and more! Refreshments will be provided.
>>>> Revisit | Restyle | Reuse >>>>
Event organised by the One Planet Norwich team – www.facebook.com/oneplanetnorwich