Everyone is invited to our FREE Family Open Day on Sunday 16th November!
No booking is neccessary, just turn up and enjoy our exciting range of activities and facilities – all for free!
Director of Sport, Phil Steele, explained that “With the objective for Sportspark to be encouraging as many of the local community to become involved in some form of sport or healthy activities, an open day such as this allows us to invite people in to see the breadth of activities available for young and old alike. We look forward to welcoming everyone along on the day.”
The open day will run between 10am-4pm and visitors can enjoy a range of events and activities including:
- Swim and play in the Olympic-size pool
- Climb ‘The Peak’ – Norfolk’s largest indoor climbing wall
- Shoot Bows & Hoops at Archery & Basketball taster sessions
- Swing a racquet on the indoor courts
- Race around the Athletics track or kick about on the 5-a-side football pitches
- Play in the SPRING Gymnastics centre
- Jump around and get involved in live Aerobic classes
- Try your hand at our fitness challenges in the gym!
- And enjoy great special offers in the Café, which will be serving delicious food and drink all day.
Plus, everyone will get the chance to be entered into our prize draws with opportunities to win a year’s Gold Membership for the whole family as well as a children’s party and a variety of activity courses / programmes!