Norfolk Festival of StoriesSat 24 Sep - Sat 8 Oct
Norfolk Library and Information Service will be holding a Festival of Stories between Saturday 24 September and Saturday 8 October. Performances will take place in all 47 of Norfolk’s Libraries, as well as the mobile library service.
There will be events for toddlers, school children, families and adults with 16 story tellers including Hugh Lupton, Daniel Morden, Liam Carrol and Dave Tonge. Stories will range from Norfolk and British folklore to pirate adventures, environmental multicultural stories from around the world to Tudor Storytelling and riddles.
- The Norfolk and Norwich Millennium Library will be hosting several events including:
- Charlie Wilson on the afternoon of Saturday 24 September with storytelling, songs and an array of instruments from diverse cultures for children to use
- Dave Tonge as a roving storyteller on Saturday 1 October
- Fun and interactive storytelling performances with Simon Bridge on Monday 2 October.
- Hugh Lupton and Daniel Morden will perform in the atrium on Thursday 6 October