(Broadland, City & Suburbs & South Norfolk)
Central Programme of Free Walks available most days of the week (Sun - Fri) at various venues around Norwich and Central Norfolk.
What is a Health Walk? -
- A health walk is a short, locally held walk, where you are encouraged to walk at your own pace, but, if possible, slightly faster than normal.
- The aim of the health walks is to encourage and support people who are trying to increase their activity levels and lead a healthier lifestyle.
- Trained volunteers lead our walks, with leaders, where possible, at the front, middle and back of the group. The volunteers are on hand to support all walkers, whether you’re just starting out or have been walking regularly for a while.
- Health walks are 90 minutes and under and are supported by Fit Together, Walking for Health, The Ramblers & Macmillan Cancer Support.
- Walks above 90 minutes are supported by Norfolk County Council
Norwich City Centre and Suburbs
Kaz Hopes: 07825 833538 or firstname.lastname@example.org